Video Formats: AVI
Video Resolution: 1280*960
Picture Resolution: 1600*1200
Picture Formats: JPG
Frame Rate of video: 30FPS
Media Players: mainstream media players
Working time of battery: 40 minutes
Charging Voltage: DC-5V
Types of Ports: USB 2.0
Types of Saving: TF card(maximum support 32GB)
Web camera function
Motion detect function
Recording and charging simultaneously
- Turn on: Press the button for 2 seconds and then release, the indicator light will be on, and the camera will start to detect the TF card. If a TF card is successfully recognized, the indicator light will flash once first, and then keep lighted all the time. Now the camera is in standby mode, waiting for further button press operation by the user.
No TF card inserted: the indicator light will flash quickly for 3 times, and then the camera will shut down by itself.
TF card is full: the indicator light will flash quickly for 6 times, and then the camera will shut down by itself.
- Taking pictures: In standby mode, short press the button twice successively, the indicator light will flash once and one picture is taken and saved onto the TF card. This operation can be done repeatedly.
- Video recording: In standby mode, short press the button once, the camera will start to record a video. In the process of video recording, the indicator light will flash slowly, indicating that video recording is undergoing.
- Low power: To ensure the safety of video files, the camera will automatically detect the power status of the built-in battery in the process of use. If the battery is in low power, the camera will shut down by itself immediately after the indicator light flashes 3 times.
- Stop video recording: In video recording process, short press the button once, the camera will stop recording video and after the video file is saved the camera will go back to standby mode.
In the video recording process, long press the button, the camera will stop video recording and will shut down immediately after the video file is saved.
- Turn off: In standby mode, long press the button for 2 seconds, the indicator light will flash twice and then go off, and the camera is turned off.
In standby mode, if there is no button press operation, the camera will shut down automatically after 1 minute, in order to save power.
- U-Disk Mode: When the camera is turned off, use the USB cable to connect it to PC, and the camera will be in U-Disk mode. And you can check the content and play the video in the U-Disk.
- PC Camera: After connecting the U-Disk camera to the computer, short press the button, and the device will exit the U-Disk mode and immediately go into PC Camera mode. There’s no need to install driver software, and the user can start video chat/voice chat by using this U-Disk camera.
- Time setting: After the camera is turned on, a text file named “time.txt” will be created automatically on root of the TF card. The time shown in the file will be 2012-05-01 23:59:59. The user can edit the time in this format, save the file and then safely remove the U-Disk from the computer. After restart, the correct time will be saved inside the camera. Afterward, the camera will be capable of automatic timing no matter being turned on or off, and you don’t have to update the time again.
- Charging: The user can charge this camera by connecting it to a computer via the USB cable or other 5V power adapter. The indicator light will flash slowly, which indicates it’s charging. When it’s fully charged, the indicator light will stop flashing and be on all the time. After the power runs out, it will take about 1 hour for the battery to be fully charged.
- Recording and charging simultaneously: After turning on the U-Disk camera, the user can connect the camera to the computer via the USB cable. In this way, the camera can take videos when charging.
- LED indications introduction:
No TF card: LED light flashes quickly 3 times and shut down
Full TF card: LED light flashes quickly 6 times and shut down
Standby Mode: LED light is on all the time
Video recording: LED light will flash slowly
Low power: LED flashes 3 times in certain way and then shut down
Charging: LED light flashes slowly. The LED light will be on all the time when fully charged.