Video Resolution/Formats: 1280*960 / AVI
Picture Resolution/Formats: 1600*1200 / JPG
Frame Rate of video: 30FPS
Media Players: built-in player of the computer operating system or mainstream media players
Working time of battery: about 60 minutes
Charging Voltage: DC-5V
Types of Ports: USB 2.0
Types of Saving: TF card(maximum 32GB)
Web camera function
Motion detect function
Recording and charging simultaneously
- An exquisite design of U-disk shape;
- Support AVI videos of 1280X960 pixel and the videos won't be delayed even in motion;
- Its photography resolution can reach 1600*1200, which is higher than the definition of an ordinary camera;
- Support high definition webcam so that you can enjoy on-line video chat with your family members and friends;
- The unique PC digital microphone function is exclusive on the market and thus external microphone is not needed in on-line video chats;
- Support maximum 32GB TF card storage; built-in lithium battery;
- Video can be recorded while the U-Disk DV is being charged.
1 X U-Disk Hidden Camera
1 X USB Cable
1 X Manual
1 X Metal Hanging Buckle
U-Disk DV 960P Hidden Spy Camera Review
Basic Functions & Operations:
- Turn on: the indicator light shines and the TF card will be identified when the button is loosened after being pressed for two seconds.
A successful identification of the TF card: the indicator light twinkles for one time and then it shines for a long time, which means this DV is in standby mode and is ready to be run by users.
No card: this DV is turned off after the indicator light flashed for three times.
A full card: this DV is turned off after the indicator light flashed for six times
- Taking pictures: when DV is in standby mode, a picture will be taken and saved in the TF card after a short press of the button for two minutes and a 0ne-time twinkle of the indicator light. And the circle continues.
- Videos: in the standby mode, this DV will begin to record videos after a short press for one time of the button. In the process of videos, the indicator light will flash slowly to remind you that it is in video mode.
- Low battery: to ensure the safety of the video files, the electric quantity of the inner lithium battery will be automatically detected. If the battery is low, this DV will shut off immediately after it flashes for three times in a default way. (In this case, users shouldn’t restart DV before recharging it.
- To suspend videos: in video mode, a short press of the button will suspend videos and DV will go back to standby mode after the video files are saved.
In video mode, a short press of the button will suspend videos. DV will shut off after the video files are saved.
In video mode, DV will also suspend videos if TF card is full or the battery is low. It will shut off immediately after video files are saved.
- Turn off: In standby mode, the indicator light flashes for two times after a long press 2 minutes later and then DV will shut off.
In standby mode and without any press of the button, DV will shut off automatically to save powers after 1minute.
- The mode of U-disk: when DV is turned off, you can connect DV to your computer and then DV is in U-disk mode. In this case, you can see your files in your computer and play video files.
- PC Camera: if the U-disk is connected to the computer, a short press of the button will make DV go to PC Camera mode. Then users can enjoy video chat and voice chat through PC Camera without installing any drive software.
- This DV is equipped with the function of recording audio videos and time simultaneously. You can modify the set of time at your request. The steps are as follows:
Turn on DV and you can find a text file: time.txt in root directory. The content of the file is: 2012-05-01 23:59:59. Users can modify the set of time and date in this format and then save changes. Afterwards, U-disk can be ejected safely from the computer.
After restarting DV, the time will be saved in DV. From then on, DV will timing automatically at any time when you turn on or turn off it. Then you needn’t update the time again.
- Battery charging: users can charge DV by connecting it to a computer or other 5V charger by a USB cable. If the indicator light flashes slowly, it means that DV is being charged. If the indicator light shines for a long time, it means that DV is fully charged. Please recharge DV in case of low battery. The charging time is 2-3hours.
- Users can record videos while DV is charged. When DV is turned on, users can connect it to a computer by a USB cable. At this time, DV will be in this mode rather than U-disk mode.
When DV is in a simultaneous recording and charging mode for the first time, it will go to a mobile detective video mode.
In the mobile detective video mode, users can press the button to exit from this mode. Then DV is in normal standby mode and at this time the operation of this DV is the same with that of using an inner lithium battery.
- Instructions of the LED indicator light:
No card: LED indicator light shuts off after flashing for 3 times.
A full card: LED indicator light shuts off after flashing for 6 times.
Standby: LED indicator light shines for a long time.
Video recording: LED indicator light wavers slowly.
Low battery: LED indicator light will shut off in a default way for 3 times.(the default way: the first two flashes is 0.5 seconds earlier than the third one and it circulates.)
Charging: LED indicator light wavering slowly suggests DV is being charged. LED indicator light keeps shining means DV is fully charged.