Video format: AVI
Video encoding: M-JPEG
Video resolution: 1920×1080P@30FPS, 1280×720@30FPS
Audio format: WAV
Supported systems: Windows XP/7/Vista/8/10; Mac OS X 10.4 or above; Linux;
Battery type: High capacity polymer lithium battery, capacity 450 mAh
Working time: video recording continuously for about 2 hours| audio recording continuously for about 4 hours
Product size: 75×27×13mm
Storage: microSDHC card Class 4 or above, microSDXC(supports 128G) card, microSD card
Charging voltage: DC-5V 500mA
Light source frequency: 50HZ/60HZ
Interface type: Micro 5 Pin USB
- Mini Action Camera × 1
- USB cable × 1
- Power adapter × 1
- User Manual × 1
- Replacement back clamp × 1
- Switch on/off: long press the power button for 1 second to switch on/off
- Video Recording: In standby mode, switch the mode to video recording, the video recording symbol will display on the screen and the blue light will be on. Then short press the power button and it starts video recording. Breathing light effect will show on the display screen and the blue light will flash slowly at the same time. After a few seconds, the display screen and the indicator blue light will shut down automatically, and the video recording continues. The video files will be automatically saved every 5 minutes during continuous recording. Short press the power button, and the display screen will be lighted up; then short press the power button again to stop the video recording, and the display screen and blue light both will be lighted up.
- Audio Recording: In standby mode, switch the mode to audio recording, the audio recording symbol will display on the screen and the green light will be on. Then short press the power button and it starts audio recording. Breathing light effect will show on the display screen and the green light will flash slowly at the same time. After a few seconds, the display screen and the indicator green light will shut down automatically, and the audio recording continues. The audio files will be automatically saved every 1 hour during continuous recording. Short press the power button, and the display screen will be lighted up; then short press the power button again to stop the audio recording, and the display screen and green light both will be lighted up.
- Resolution Configuration: 720P is the default resolution for video recording. To configure the resolution by yourself, firstly please connect the camera(with a TF card inserted) to PC via USB cable. Then create a "SETTINGS.txt" file on root of the microSD card. Then put in the code in the format of "x,x"(the value of x should be either 0 or 1;the first x:0 represents 720P, 1 represents 1080P, the second x:0 represents cycling video recording OFF, 1 represents cycling video recording ON). For example, if you want the resolution to be 1080P and cycling video recording to be turned off, then you should put in "1,0" in the "SETTINGS.txt" file and then save the file.
- Reset Hole: In case the camera gets stuck, please use a slim needle to prod into the reset hole and the camera will be reset.
- The Mini Action Camera, while connected to a PC via the USB cable, can be used as a PC camera
- Low battery level: when in low battery level, the camera will stop recording, save the file and then shut down automatically.
- No TF card: When there is no TF card inserted, the blue light will keep flashing quickly after being powered on and "x"(no TF card) symbol will be displayed on the screen.
- Full TF card: when the TF card is full, both blue and yellow light will flash quickly at the same time, and the symbol "!" will be displayed on the screen.
- In standby mode, if there is no recording operation within 3 minutes, the camera will automatically shut down.
- Can support audio/video recording while charging
- Charging: The red light keeps being lighted up while charging, and will extinguish when fully charged(after the red light extinguishes, please charge the battery for another 30 minutes, to ensure that the battery is 100% fully charged). In normal case, it takes about 1~2 hours for the battery to be fully charged.