Video Formats: AVI
Video Resolution: 1920*1080
Picture Resolution: 2592*1944
Picture Formats: JPG
Frame Rate of video: 30FPS
Media Players: mainstream media players
Working time of battery: 50-60 minutes
Types of Ports: USB 2.0
Charging Voltage: DC-5V
Types of Saving: TF card(maximum support 64GB)
- Turn on: Press the button for 3 seconds and then release, the indicator light(red) will flash once, then keeps lighting all the time, and now the camera goes into standby mode, waiting for further operation by the user.
No TF card inserted: the indicator light will flash quickly for 3 times, and then the camera will shut down by itself.
TF card is full: the indicator light will flash quickly for 6 times, and then the camera will shut down by itself.
- Taking pictures: In standby mode, short press the button for once, the indicator light will turn from red to be blue, and then turn to red again and back into standby mode - this means 3 pictures are taken and saved to the TF card.
- Video recording: In standby mode, long press the button for 1 second, the blue light will flash three times, and then the camera begins to record video. In the video recording process, the indicator light won't flash. Then short press the button once, the blue light will flash once and then turn to red light(keep lighting all the time), which means the video has been saved to TF card and the camera is back in standby mode.
- Stop video recording: In video recording process, short press the button once, video recording will be stopped and after the video file is saved the camera will go back to standby mode.
In the video recording process, long press the button for 3 seconds, the camera will stop video recording and will shut down immediately after the video file is saved.
- Turn off: In standby mode, long press the button for 5 seconds, the indicator light will flash twice and then go off, and the camera is turned off.
In standby mode, if there is no button press operation, the camera will shut down automatically after 1 minute, in order to save power.
- U-Disk Mode: When the camera is turned off, use the USB cable to connect it to PC, and the camera will be in U-Disk mode. And you can check the content and play the video in the U-Disk.
- Time setting: After the camera is turned on, a text file named "time.txt" will be created automatically on root of the TF card. The time shown in the file will be 2012-05-01 23:59:59. The user can edit the time in this format, save the file and then safely remove the U-Disk from the computer. After restart, the correct time will be saved in the camera. Afterward, the camera will be capable of automatic timing no matter being turned on or off, and you don't have to update the time again.
- Low power: To ensure the safety of video files, the camera will automatically detect the power status of the built-in battery in the process of use. If the battery is in low power, the camera will shut down by itself immediately after the two lights flash at the same time for 3 times.
- Charging: The user can charge this camera by connecting it to a computer via the USB cable or other 5V power adapter. The indicator light will flash slowly, which indicates it's charging. When it's fully charged, the indicator light will stop flashing and keep lighting all the time. After the power runs out, it will take about 1 hour for the battery to be fully charged.
- Video recording when charging: After turning on the U-Disk camera, the user can connect the camera to the computer via the USB cable. In this way, the camera can take videos when charging.
- LED indications introduction:
- No TF card: LED light flashes quickly 3 times and shut down
- Full TF card: LED light flashes quickly 6 times and shut down
- Standby Mode: LED red light keeps lighting all the time
- Video recording: LED won't flash in the process
- Low power: LED double flashes for 3 times and shut down
- Charging: LED red light flashes slowly. The LED red light will keep lighting all the time when fully charged.